Preschool: age 3-6 Years
Schedule: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Under the guidance of a trained teacher, children learn by making discoveries with the materials, cultivating concentration, motivation, self-discipline, and a love of learning. S.T.E.A.M. concepts will be combined in all activities throughout the day. The classroom is scaled to the size of the preschoolers and arranged with materials and activities that are enticing and enjoyable.
This program offers an opportunity to nurture your child’s individual development within the context of a group setting. Children are engaged peacefully and purposefully in a wide variety of activities.
Each child will emerge with a set of skills – social, emotional and academic – while, more importantly, knowing how to function within a group. Their experience in the classroom affects not only on the amount of knowledge and skill they will have at their command, but, more importantly, their attitudes toward themselves, their world, and learning.
● Learn concentration
● Establish a work cycle
● Master coordination and movement
● Understand social relationships
● Become independent and care for the self
● Develop language from writing then to reading
● Associate quantities with symbols
● Learn to add and subtract
● Develop a strong sense of respect for themselves, for others, and for their environment.